Desire to know God's Word and share His truth with others!
The C-SBS lays a biblical foundation that will prepare you for a lifetime of following Jesus!
Be immersed in God's word for 9 months and let Him transform your ways of thinking as you gain knowledge of our amazing heavenly Father! Study through all 66 books using the inductive method and discover God's word for yourself! The Chronological - School of Biblical Studies exists to see lives transformed by the Bible and with that knowledge sharing God's word to the ends of the earth!
Learn why each book was written, whom it was written to, discover themes in each book and discover the amazing heart of our Father! This school is designed to give you the tools you need to dig deep into God’s Word gaining a balanced perspective of the Scriptures. In nine short months you will read the Bible five to six times, hear thought provoking lectures, and examine each verse to study God’s ways! You will learn to search the scriptures by delving into the cultural context of the Bible and seeing what the original text meant to its first readers!
This school is deep, intense, and it will help you understand God in new ways! The Chronological-SBS goes through the entire Bible in the order that the events in the Bible occurred. Our main objective is to prepare you to share God’s Word with others.
COURSE dAtes :
Sept. 17, 2018 - July 4, 2019 at our San Antonio Del Mar campus
COURSE tuition :
School Tuition: $8100 USD
($2700 USD due per quarter -
scholarships available for students from Latin America)
A successfully completed DTS
Bi-Lingual (in English & Spanish)
God can use you to impact the nations with His Word!
Our goal is to train Christians in the Word of God so they can multiply missions. We follow Paul’s mandate in 2 Timothy 2:2, “...and the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses, entrust to reliable men who will also be qualified to teach others.” During C-SBS, students survey each book to discover the big picture, and dig deep into the details, paragraph by paragraph. We consider how each book fits into the Gospel story. We also place an emphasis on understanding the historical background of each book.
This school allows students to take the biblical truths they learn that transcend time and culture, and apply them to their own lives. C-SBS gives students hands-on instruction in the principles of observation, interpretation, and application.
The C-SBS staff meet weekly with the students to aid in their personal growth and understanding. For more information about the curriculum, see Acts 1-3 below. We invite you to join this life-changing C-SBS at our beautiful campus in Baja California, Mexico!
ACT 1 (SEPT. - DEC.)
- Genesis through Samuel
- The Beginning of Creation
- The Fall of Humanity
- The Call, Redemption, and and plan of Salvation of His People
- The Birth of an Earthly Kingdom
- The books of Poetry : Job through Psalms
- The Heart’s Struggle with Life
- The Wisdom of the King’s Heart
ACT 2 (JAN. - MAR.)
- Prophets Joel to Jeremiah
- God's Merciful Warnings of Judgment to a Stubborn People
- Promises of Salvation to a Repentant Remnant
- The Downfall of a Kingdom
- Ezekiel through Malachi
- Rebirth of a Stateless, Int'l People
- Longing for the Holy and Just Priest-King
ACT 3 (APR. - JUN.)
- Discover Jesus through the Gospels
- Study what it meant to be believer in the early church
- Messiah arrives & defeats death
- He Fills His People with His Spirit
- Good News Reaches the Nations
- Mark through the Revelation
- Messiah’s People Endure Suffering
- His Kingdom of Grace Redeems Hearts from All