Travel Documents:

On this page you will find more information about the documents you must have to enter into Mexico and the U.S. Please note that this information may change at any time. Check back here regularly for changes.


  • A passport is required for travel to Mexico.  Although the official Mexican immigration web site and the U.S. site both state that a passport card is sufficient for land crossings, there are times when the border officials require the actual passport.  Therefore to secure your entry, we do require all team members to have an official passport before joining us in Mexico.

  • If someone does not have a passport we strongly suggest that they apply for one ASAP. They can take up to 6 weeks to process.

Have a question?