BUILD DATES: February 17-18, 2018
- Age: 50
- Profession: Field Worker
- Weekly Salary: $43 USD
- Age: 48
- Profession: N/A
- Weekly Salary: N/A
- Hilda - 15 Years Old, Works (Does not go to school)
- Ismael - 13 Years Old, 7th Grade
- Griselda - 12 Years Old, 7th Grade
- Fernando - 9 Years Old, 4th Grade
- Rogelio - 8 Years Old, 4th Grade
- Jesus - 5 Years Old, Kindergarten
COLONIA - Juquila
TIME WITH PROPERTY - 10 Months
ELECTRICITY - Yes
RUNNING WATER - Yes
STRUCTURE - Room made of tarp, dirt floor.
Eleutario and Petra are originally from Oaxaca, a state in the South of Mexico. They decided to move to Ensenada 17 years ago because there were no jobs available in Oaxaca. They have six children of which all go to school and one also has a job.
Eleutario works in the fields earning $43 USD a week, and Petra stays at home to take care of her children and their home.
They live in a room made of tarp and a dirt floor and so they want to live better and have a house which will fulfill their dreams of having a worthy home for their family.